Friday, September 14, 2012

Something new, sort of

Not that wonky log-cabin blocks are new turf around here. :)

061

It might be a little bit crazy.

056

I started with a Fabric Fiesta Blogger's Bundle from Pink Castle Fabrics, with 12 fat quarters.

I was worried about having enough fabric, so I'm mixing in some of what I have on-hand (those bikes). But now I'm worried about it being too busy (those bikes) ... I'll have keep putting squares up on the design board as I go to check how it all looks.

:::

Rough life.

063

011

014

Holy shallow river.

007

:::

I scored this old Cosco step stool/chair at an estate sale on Thursday. And a little bowl that goes with another old one I already have.

055

I plan on covering the stool with some beautiful Anna Maria Horner Field Study Laminated Cotton. I ordered it yesterday and am trying to be patient while it gets delivered.

I think I'll spruce up the chrome with some Rustoleum spray and make steps and brown parts orange, also with Rustoleum!

No comments:

Post a Comment