Friday, June 10, 2011

Busy

Oh geez, I'm awful at this. I've been sewing like crazy, but not so much for the posting. Eh.

So, this will just be photos. A lot of them.

The quilt for Tim's sister happened, and fast:

;

To this:

Trimmings

Followed by this:

Trimmed blocks

Which became this:

004

And then I tried something new:

024

Things got a little crazy:

003

And then fell back into (wonky) line(s):

026

032

And got all bound up:

Corner

With a buddy:

051

055



Ears

Label

All done!

Back

And now I'm moving on to a quilt for flood victims in Eastern Montana. I'm using 1930's reproduction prints from Quilter's Corner Etc. in Deer Lodge and Fiberworks
here in town. The goal is a quilt that looks modern made with old-style fabric. It's not fabric I would normally use, but I like it!



016

No comments:

Post a Comment