Thursday, June 23, 2011

Things that aren't lame

It's been a major week or two. Or three. With some nasty and lame stuff. But none of it is the permanent kind of nasty. And I'm tired of thinking about it. So, I present a list of things that are the opposite of lame. Like so far away from lame you couldn't even drive there in a week.

1) When my mom was here, she taught me how to hand-bind a quilt. I thought it was something I'd never do or have much interest in. But, I've got to say, I love it. I've been finding excuses to use the technique. It looks so clean, or like magic is keeping it on. Seriously. You can't see any stitches.

DSCN7106

2) The sun is out. For real. It's been hot, too. In the 80s. I don't have to remember to bring a jacket to the second part of my work night. I love it.



3) This guy

Reader

4) And this girl



5) And all of these guys

No comments:

Post a Comment