That's my zipper!
And there it is again, in hiding.
And that's what it's zipping up.
My first pillow!
Made with one of the log cabin blocks I didn't use in the quilt. And used here to test out quilting ideas for the larger end product.
I like the straight lines.
I debated for about an hour over whether to sew my binding to the front or back. I was nervous about hand-binding into the corduroy I used for the backing, but it went well. So well I forgot how afraid I was of it at the start and didn't take any special photos to document the result.
And here's where we're at with the baby quilt.
I cut my yard of Essex Linen in the wrong direction, so I didn't get enough out of it to finish the sashing. Good thing it's cheap and I found some more online.
I think what I ordered will come tomorrow, so I should be ready to quilt by the weekend.